Tableshield Care Instructions
How to use Tableshield effectively
- Please note that Tableshield is a multi-purpose product that can be used in more than one way.
For heat resistance
- At mealtimes when hot dishes are being placed on the table, make sure the felt side is uppermost for maximum protection. Tableshield is guaranteed to provide heat resistance but is not heat proof and therefore hot dishes transferred straight from the oven should not be placed directly onto the felt but onto additional tablemats.
For everyday protection from damage
- Tableshield can provide everyday protection against scratching, knocks, spills and fading and should be left in permanent position with the leatherette side uppermost for maximum effectiveness.
Care of your product
- TABLESHIELD SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A REGULAR TABLE PROTECTOR. NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE TAKEN FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED IF USED AS A BASE FOR IRONING.
- Avoid staining by wiping any marks on the leatherette immediately with a damp cloth. When not required, your Tableshield product should be loosely rolled up with the leatherette surface facing to the outside.