Dirt Trapper Care Instructions
- All of our dirt trapper mats come with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee, this is a guarantee against manufacturing defects for a period of up to 5 years. Wear and tear is not covered under this guarantee and we cannot cover any products that have been altered from their original state e.g. if they have been cut down.
How do I care for my dirt trapper mat?
- We always suggest that you wash before use, use non bio liquid or power, do not bleach.
- Machine or hand wash at 30oC or below.
- Allow to dry naturally by airing on a washing line/clothes horse.
- Do not add fabric conditioner as this reduces the absorbency of the cotton mat.
- Check the filter on your washing machine before and after the first few washes to ensure that the drain is free from cotton lint. You may wish to place your entrance mat in a pillowcase to minimise any lint getting caught in your machines filters.
- Large mats are heavy when wet and we recommend when washing in a domestic machine you check the load limit on your machine.
- Mats should not be placed on a damp/wet floor, please ensure mats are placed in a dry area before use.
- All of our cotton mats come pre-washed, we supply them in this way to reduce any lint that comes from the cotton, although we always suggest that for maximum performance of your mat, it should be washed again before use.
Note: We strongly advise you to check the filter on your machine after each wash. Grimefordmill Ltd take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your washing machine during the washing of any of our mat products.